Write an application to the principal of your college to issue your character certificate

Write an application to the principal of your college to issue your character certificate

---------------------------write an application to the principal of your college to issue your character certificate


Write an Application to your principal for Character Certificate (sample)


Application starts from here, you can easily add your details in place of your school name, subject, location and description.

To,

      The principal

      (Your School Name)

 Subject - To issue your character certificate

Dear Sir,

Respectfully I beg to say that I have passed my Vth class this year. My father has been transferred to Lucknow. So I will have to take admission in some school in Lucknow.

I, therefore, request you to kindly issue me the character certificate. So that I may take admission in Class Vlth.

Thanking you,

Yours obediently                                                  Date: - 

Name - 

Class - 

Address- 


Another Application


Post a Comment

0 Comments